Kayak with us in Costa Rica!
Costa Rica kayak trips since 1990
Kayaking in Costa Rica is not considered a once in a lifetime opportunity – but the first of many extraordinary trips to paddle the rivers we personally hold dear to us. Costa Rica is frequently described as “world renowned for its vast ecosystems, advanced conservation programs, stable political climate, friendly citizens and fantastic paddling.” Travel to and then around Costa Rica is easy. And for whitewater kayakers, the quantity of rivers ranging from Class II-V provides uniquely diverse opportunities for whitewater paddling. With its eco-tourism, easy access throughout the country, the rivers to be run, and camaraderie developed within the group, Costa Rica is a trip you can enjoy with us year after year.
Costa Rica Whitewater 2017 Schedule
|Costa Rica Classics
Join us for our classic week of the best of Costa Rica paddling. The Pacuare, Upper Pejibaye and the Upper Sarapiqui are just some of the classic runs we include this week.
Nov 111, 2017
| Class “Fun” Week of Paddling
This week of Class III-IV paddling is perfect for the boater who has started paddling some Class IV rapids, but likes the mix that a Class III-IV trip will offer.
|Class IV & Class III-IV
|Class II-III & Class III Combo Week (Thanksgiving)
This week of Class III and Class III-IV paddling is the perfect combo for boaters of Class III skills and those of Class III-IV to paddle together.
|Class II-III, and Class III||Nov18-Nov25, 2017
|Class III Classics Week
A combination of west-coast waves and the classic
runs of Costa Rica means a week of surfing, stern squirting,
and enjoying paddling in Costa Rica. This is a great way kick start your paddling skills to a whole new level.
|Class III||Nov25-Dec02, 2017|
- The 8-day trip is $1795.00,
- Any 2-week combination is $3240.00
- For groups of five or more, count on a $100/person discount.
Trip prices is based on double occupancy. A $350.00 deposit is necessary to hold your space for this trip, with the full balance due no later than October 1. If you would prefer guaranteed single occupancy for the week, you may do so at a prorated cost. We cannot guarantee single occupancy every night, but will work to accommodate you.
What you can count on your trip including:
- Six amazing paddling days on the beautiful rivers of Costa Rica
- Time off-river to experience the culture and scenery of Costa Rica.
- Your in-country accommodations – from your first night to your last night with us.
- All your in-country meals – from your first night to your last night with us. We have a selection of favorite restaurants. And you order off the menu.
- In-country transportation with Miguel, who has been with us for 21 years.
- Your Kayak. We steer more towards river runner/creek boats, but also have river running playboats.
- Guides – with 20+ years’ experience on the rivers of Costa Rica, our hand-picked guides understand fluctuating water levels, flexibility and support.
- Photos of your trip – enjoy previous trips’ photos to vicariously experience your trip.
Not included in your trip price is airfare, airport taxes, adult beverages during the trip, snacks, miscellaneous tips and your taxi ride to the airport on your way home.
You may cancel up to September 1 and receive a full refund. After September 1, money is not refunded unless someone fills your spot on the trip, at which time all money will be refunded.
Please note that ENDLESS RIVER ADVENTURES cannot be responsible for changes or cancellations made due to extreme weather or water conditions that may alter the trip, or personal situations that might cause you to have to cancel your reservation at the last minute. We highly recommend that you look into trip insurance when you purchase your airline ticket.
Flights should be arranged into San Jose, Costa Rica. You should plan on arriving Saturday afternoon/evening for the paddling part of your trip. Departure can be planned for the following Saturday morning. You will need a valid passport. The passport must have an expiration date of greater than six months after your return date.