Nantahala River Rafting NC Class II-III Family Friendly Whitewater Fun!
Whitewater Rafting on the Famous Nantahala River:
Enjoyed by canoeists, kayakers and rafters alike, the Nantahala River is one of the most popular rivers in the U.S.! You will enjoy eight miles of Class II-III whitewater. Flowing through the Nantahala Gorge, an area revered by the Cherokee Indians. The word Nantahala itself means “middle sun” or “midday sun” in the Cherokee language. With its crystal clear, Class II-III water, the Nantahala is the perfect river to enjoy with family and friends. We offer trips year-round, seven days a week.
Parents: There is a minimum weight limit for children of sixty (60) pounds or seven (7) years old, which is strictly enforced by the U.S. Forest Service. Please make sure your children meet the requirement before the trip to avoid disappointing them on arrival.
Nantahala River Rafting Options: Fully Guided, Self-Guided/Rental, Duckys
- FULLY GUIDED RAFTING
- GUIDED DUCKY TRIPS
- SELF-GUIDED / RENTAL RAFT
- DUCKY RENTAL TRIPS
Your first time rafting trip, vacation fun with the family, wanting to accompany kayaking friends downt he river in a ducky, check out all your options for half-day Class II-III whitewater rafting trip near Bryson City.
WHY ENDLESS RIVER ADVENTURES ON THE NANTAHALA?
- We provide the greatest value for your trip. The price of your trip includes the full eight-mile stretch of river. And it is an all-inlcusive price-there are no itemized charges.
- All of our rafts are self bailing rafts, meaning you will not have to stop and bail water out of the raft after each rapid.
- We provide complimentary wetsuits, paddle jackets and optional helmets.
- If you are doing a guided trip, we guarantee a guide in the raft with you—not several rafts ahead of you, at no additional cost.
- Our guides - enthusiastic guides who enjoy spending time on the river as much as you will.
- We take pride in our equipments, vehicles and facility—all the way down to the cleanliness of the bathrooms.
- Our location: we are just one mile upstream of the last rapid on the river--Nantahala Falls, making your shuttle back to dry clothes a quick one.
- We are permitted by the US Forest Service.
As a professional, I look for professionalism in others. We found it in ERA - in every way. Thank you for an exciting first time down river. I have recommended you to others we talked to in the area.
Gaye Martin, Summerfield, FL
CAPTURING THE MEMORIES
Photographs of your trip are taken on the river and are available on-line for review and purchase. Check out Photo Reflect for your action shots!